I decided to eavesdrop on a conversation following a Church service. I feel bad about that.
1-Hey man, its good to see you.
2-How have you been, dude?
1-I've been pretty good.
2-Good, good.
1-Yeah man I'm really glad to see you here tonight.
2-Yeah man actually this is just my second time.
1-Oh, righteous. I've been coming since the beginning of last semester.
2-Caleb brought you?
1-Yeah yeah.
2-That's great.
1-Yeah I know. I feel blessed.
2-Yeah dude the lord is working.
1-Yeah I could really feel the spirit tonight. The focus tonight on the holy spirit was really speaking to me and I felt it was important for a lot of people here.
2-Yeah, Trace was awesome. He always has me listening. I can see the fire in his heart and he is really convicted.
1-Yeah, he actually discipled a friend of mine.
2-Oh yeah? Who?
1-Umm do you know Jake R?
2-Uhh I don't think so.
1-Well he is in the building science program. He probably has almost all his classes with Terry.
2-Oh okay, yeah cool. Have you ever done that? Been discipled? Or disciple someone, I guess.
1-No I haven't. Oh, hey!
3-Hi. How are you?
1-Great. How are you?
3-I'm pretty good. This was awesome tonight.
1-Yeah I thought so too. By the way this is my friend David.
3-Nice to meet you. I'm Sharron.
2-Nice to meet you too.
3-Okay, well I have to get running. My ride is about to leave. Bye.
1-Okay bye. I'll see you tomorrow.
2-Bye. It was nice meeting you...Well she was pretty.
1-Yeah, that's Sharron.
2-Umm was she one of the girls doing the baptizing?
1-Uhh I don't think so.
2-Oh okay.
1-Oh there's Kevin.
end
No comments:
Post a Comment