Thursday, March 1, 2012
Response to "Chase"
What is unique about this story and what really makes me enjoy it is how stylized it is. I think it fully accomplishes this throughout its entirety. It seems to set up the mood very well in a way that complements the personality of Caroline. I see the stroy as being about a young woman named caroline and the time she met up with her ex boyfriend, who gave her herpes. This storyline is peppered with flashbacks that tell about he backsground of their relationship. As far as the storyline goes, I like most of it because I felt like it had a good flow and never seemed to feel forced but when it got to the end, the character didn't have the revelation in the way I wanted and expected her to. I expected it to end with more grandeur. I liked the personality that was used before and would like it if this could have been used but just at an amplified level. The story has a lot of really good descriptions that are used throughout the piece and I thoroughly enjoyed those, but I would perhaps make the piece feel more active.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment